Sunday, May 6, 2007

What We Do Now and How We Got Here From There, 40+ Years Ago

Having scared myself to death by seeing the size of this type face, I'm not sure I can go on. Nonetheless, Tom, I wanted to respond to your nice invitation to tell you about my job conducting freight trains in the NYC area, mostly at Port Newark. Whew; this makes me nervous as a cat! Give me large noisy moving equipment any day over having to look at my own typing in huge letters. Would welcome advice on how to shrink this stuff to a size less similar to gravestone lettering.

3 comments:

elsa blum said...

Oh, my! Now it looks better. I'll try to compose myself and start again, later.

Not really Tolstoy said...

I am looking forward to hearing how you got from where I saw you last to large heavy moving objects.

ellin barret said...

I like this idea, too, and will try to compose my thoughts and start adding them here. Thanks, david!