Friday, April 27, 2007

How to post to this blog

Hello, everyone and thanks for giving this a try.

As you can see, it is easy to follow up a posting with a comment. A posting is a new topic with a title of its own. Comments are responses to the initial post or to other comments (though the content of comments is unrestricted).

I'm new to this blog site myself but it appears you need to log into a Google/gmail account (easy and free to obtain) in order to add a comment or to post a new topic. To post a new topic, if you wish, I think the following steps work.
  1. Go to the blog site: http://sjcsfalums.blogspot.com/
  2. Click on "sign in" and give your gmail account name and password.
  3. I'm not sure what the next page shows because I'm listed at the blog owner but I think you should see a link back to the blog site. Otherwise, just re-enter the blog URL again.
  4. Now you should see a link at the top of the page called "New Post"
  5. Clicking on that link starts your new posting.

No comments: